FAQs – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Bergmann Kord experts answer your most frequently asked questions about the NEW AGE technique:
- Does not want to have a hair transplant.
- Seeks immediate result without undergoing surgery.
- Does not have sufficient donor area.
- Presents an extensive area to be covered.
- Has been lost due to dermatological diseases (Alopecia Areata or Alopecia Totalis).
- Shows diffuse female dilution (Alopecia Diffusa).
In the order is included a sample of hair samples.
The only limitation regarding the naturalness of the hair is its color as if the order includes white hair it should be synthetic.
You can of course choose the NEW AGE system to consist entirely of synthetic hair.
- The material is hypoallergenic, does not irritate the area and does not affect the hygiene of the scalp.
- It is extremely delicate, allows the skin to breathe and does not remove the sensation of external stimuli.
- It fits perfectly, has absolute stability and does not need to be removed.
- There is no restriction on the volume of hair and the extent of the area to be covered.
- It is a reversible process, without contraindications or side effects.
- New hair gets involved with the natural and gives a uniform, natural result.
- Hair regains density and volume.
- Any kind of activity is allowed without the possibility of relocation.
- Hair can be washed, combed, subjected to hairdressing processes – for example dyeing, highlights – as well as styling treatment – foam, gel, hairstyle spray.
- It is an excellent method of thickening for any type and degree of loss such as injuries or diseases of the scalp.
A visit to our place is necessary for the support but also for the realization of all the hairdressing works that you desire – for example hairstyle, dye, highlights.
Contact us for a free update.